SPYDER – HAY RACK
PITAGORA SQUARE BALER
- String knot binding set
- Double Feeder Forks
- 2 Pick-up widths available
- Hydraulic pick-up adjustment
- Double cardan shaft with intermediate support
- Third support wheel
- Working ligth LED
- Knotters cleaning fan
- Mechanical bale counter
- CE certificated
- Hydraulic drawbar regulation
- Wire binding set
- Loop knot binding set
GRASS CUTTER DRUM MOWER TALEX
- Reinforced hitch – made out of one, folded profile which eliminates many weak points i.e. welds which tend to break. Equipped with adjustable pivots of II/III cat. (185 mower) or I/II cat. (135 and 165 mowers).
- Thick covers with a reinforced rubber collar along the bottom edge, which prevents tarpaulin tear. The cover is certified, its thickness is 900 microns.
- All working elements are made from castings made exclusively out of ductile iron – good strength and slide properties, it is resistant to bending and high pressure.
BOMET SERPENS MULTISEEDER
Point seed drill Serpens is a 4-section machine with mechanical point sowing system. The seeder is perfect for farms with small and medium areas on well cultivated light and medium compact soils.
The seed drill is designed for precise sowing of corn, soybean, peanut and mung bean seeds. Precise sowing of different grain sizes is possible to the exchangeable seeding discs.
The seed drill section is equipped with a seed hopper with a capacity of 25 dm3. The appropriately shaped bottom ensures complete emptying of the seed. The seed drill section is driven by a wide wheel and a chain transmission. The main task of the wheel is to maintain the appropriate sowing depth (3, 6, 8 and 10 cm) and soil compaction over sown grain.
The use to the interchangeable pair of chain wheels, it is possible to achieve eight seed distance in a row: 12 cm, 13 cm, 14 cm, 15 cm, 16 cm, 17 cm, 18 cm and 19 cm. The modular structure of the frame and seed drill section allows obtaining the distance between rows of cultivated plants in the range from 50 cm to 80 cm. The standard equipment is hydraulic disc markers and support wheels.
To increase versatility and improve the economy of working passes, the seeder can be equipped with a fertilizer dispenser. The fertilizer dispenser tank with a capacity of 70 dm3 is connected with telescopic tubes with markers. Agrotechnical requirements recommend that the fertilizer is applied next to the seeds sown. A properly shaped marker allows you to apply fertilizer in the right place in relation to the seeds.